Business Development Representative - Shrewsbury/ Westborough Territory
Are you self-motivated, communication-driven and known for consistently exceeding goals? If you’ve answered “yes”, let’s be honest, you sound pretty great and we’d like to talk.
SERVPRO of Worcester is considered a local leader in restoration services. Water & Fire Damage, we work to “Make it like it never even happened”®. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to join a team that embodies teamwork, appreciates communication and is always focused on providing our customers with 5-star service.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Satisfaction
a. Oversee SERVPRO® processes relating to customers and take care of customer needs.
i. Identify and implement activities for incremental improvement.
b. Manage relationships with centers of influence (COIs).
i. Communicate expectations, requirements, and changes with COIs.
ii. Keep contact information current and track communication.
c. Communicate customer concerns or complaints to the operations manager, general manager, or owner, as needed.
2. Production: Initial Job Scoping
a. Tell customers how SERVPRO® can help them; get the job by gaining customer and client confidence.
b. Create and/or review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity.
i. Identify appropriate production services, time, and necessary materials to develop an accurate job estimate.
ii. Ensure scope sheets, pictures, and supporting documents are submitted for entry into the estimating database.
iii. Adhere to Franchise established pricing schedule.
iv. Discuss any alterations or deviations from Franchise pricing schedule with operations manager or general manager.
3. Development: NEW COIs & Client Contacts
a. Identify new centers of influence (COIs) and new client opportunities.
i. Identify, Update and maintain New Lead & possible COIs contact information.
b. Development of Emergency Ready Plans
c. Regular business networking and business interactions
d. One to one engagement
e. Relevant new feed/content-driven touch base
f. Maintain brag book and Franchise references
4. Development: Target Facilities
a. Development of Emergency Ready Plans
b. Networking and business setting interactions
c. Engagement one-to-one
d. Relevant new feed/content-driven touch base
5. Awareness: Events and Promotions
a. Represent and Promote the SERVPRO brand and key values
b. Business Associations involvement
c. Business Associations attendance
d. Commercial continuing education
e. Community Sponsorships and promotions
6. Response: Priority Responding
a. First Response monitoring
b. Reconnaissance and lead qualification
c. Execute local response
d. Execute Storm response
Necessary Experience and Skill Set:
· A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
· Experience with sales and marketing within the commercial sector
· Superb sales, customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
· Strong business and financial background and process- and results-driven attitude
· Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
· Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
· Driver’s License Required
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience.
· Professional certifications in in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry a plus
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel Requirements:
This is a full-time position working varying hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday?Friday. This position may require longer hours, and some flexibility in hours may be needed dependent upon the business needs.
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, use of company vehicle during work hours.